In order to use this system, you must first register at this link. To complete registration, please enter your email address and home telephone number. The email address is the one on file at Chaminade High School. It is the email address where you receive messages from the school. When you have successfully completed the registration, an email message will be sent to that email address with your account password. If you have already registered, you must log on using your existing account email and password.
- What is the web address for accessing the Report Card Portal?
- Can I change my password?
- What if I forgot my password?
- I have multiple children in the school. Can I have access to all their accounts under just one username and password?
- My husband/wife and I are separated/divorced, can we get another parent username and password for our child's account?
- Can other people see my child's grades and information?
- Why can't I can't login to the online report card website, despite entering my email address and password?
- Will I be able to view last year’s report cards?
- Whom should I contact if I have a question?