In order to use this system, you must first register at this link. To complete registration, please enter your email address and home telephone number. The email address is the one on file at Chaminade High School. It is the email address where you receive messages from the school. When you have successfully completed the registration, an email message will be sent to that email address with your account password. If you have already registered, you must log on using your existing account email and password.
- What is the web address for accessing the Report Card Portal?
- Can I change my password?
- What if I forgot my password?
- I have multiple children in the school. Can I have access to all their accounts under just one username and password?
- My husband/wife and I are separated/divorced, can we get another parent username and password for our child's account?
- Can other people see my child's grades and information?
- Why can't I can't login to the online report card website, despite entering my email address and password?
- Will I be able to view last year’s report cards?
- Whom should I contact if I have a question?
Please ensure you are typing your email address and password correctly. Please note that the password field is case sensitive, and make sure you use the email address that is on file at Chaminade. This site uses "cookies" and means if your internet security is set too high, probably to the highest level of security, it could block cookies. Depending on your browser, you will need to find the Internet Security area and turn it down a level or two so cookies are accepted. You can find out more information about this by going to your web browser's help menu and doing a search on "cookies" or "internet security." If you are still having trouble accessing the parent portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding grades for class assignments during the current marking period, please contact your student's teacher. Teachers' email addresses may be found here on our website.
General attendance questions should be directed to the Assistant Dean of Students, Mr. Vincent Jeffrey, at (516) 742-5555 ext. 522.
Questions for grades or transcripts may be answered by the Guidance Center at (516) 742-5555 ext. 431.
Course schedules may be discussed with the Office of the Assistant Principal for Academics at (516) 742-5555 ext. 516.
The Principal's Office can answer questions about the graduation process, and may be reached at (516) 742-5555 ext. 512.
Discipline or demerit questions should be directed to the Dean of Students, Mr. Patrick Kemp, at (516) 742-5555 ext. 598.
The College Placement Office can help with college and career inquiries at (516) 742-5555 ext. 441.